Welcome to our website
Juliet and Steve Anderson started Ollivers Restaurant in October 2003 and since then it has been known for its delicious homemade food, relaxed friendly atmosphere, fun vibe and party spirit.
Ollivers Restaurant are very pleased to announce that they will be re-opening on the 18th May 2021.
In accordance with Government guidelines we have put in place measures designed to ensure the safety of both our team and our customers.
Here is what we are doing in the restaurant.
• We’ve carried out a full risk assessment.
• Adapted staff shifts to allow them to return to work safely.
• New seating arrangements in line with Government social distancing rules.
• A deep clean every night to all tables and chairs.
• Menus and condiments are fully cleaned prior to and after use.
And here’s how you can help.
• Please re-book your reservation if you are showing any symptoms.
• Observe social distancing at all times.
• Hand sanitisers are available on arrival and in the bathroom.
• It is the responsibility of everyone to ensure they are remaining within their social distancing bubbles at all times.
We look forward to welcoming you again to the Restaurant.
Thank you for your support and commitment to working together to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Please remember your health and safety is our main priority and these measures will help us all to overcome these difficult times.
Juliet & Steve & all the staff.
The restaurant is welcoming and unfussy and has recently been refurbished and it is the perfect venue for well prepared food and a good night out with family, friends or work colleagues. The Menu shows real attention to detail – and all the food is made on the premises with much of the produce coming from local farms.
Due to their continued success Ollivers have now opened a private dining area called 'More' with personal waiter service at no extra cost.
• NEW MONTHLY MENU
• HOME MADE DELICIOUS FOOD
• PARTIES WELCOME
• PRIVATE DINING AREA AVAILABLE
• OPEN 7pm LAST ORDERS 9pm
• TELEPHONE: 01323 872111
Gift vouchers make an ideal present for friends and family. They may be used at any time for all your special occasions. Ollivers gift vouchers can be purchased in person, or by telephone with a debit or credit card. Please call us to have Ollivers gift vouchers sent to you in the post.
Please visit the 'Menu and Special offers' page to download our monthly menu and to see our latest special offers.
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website.
There's much more to come!
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter
11 Clinton Place Seaford East Sussex BN25 1NL